Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's true.


We couldn't be happier!
I found out on Thursday morning in a little town outside of Nashville, TN. Dan was finishing up a training session and I was just hanging out at the hotel. I had felt a little funny for about a week. I had taken a pregnancy test about five days before and it was negative so I didn't have much hope for the test that I took on Thursday morning. In less than a minute, the flashing hour glass changed to PREGNANT. I was so overcome that I sobbed for a half hour straight! I then had to wait 2.5 hours for Dan to get back to the hotel room before I could tell him that he was going to be a daddy. My goodness. We're still trying to get it in our heads that it's finally happening! From what we can guess, I will probably be due around mid-July. We certainly appreciate everyon's prayers for a safe and healthy pregnancy/delivery. I'll certainly keep you posted!

No comments: