Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Twenty Four

Yesterday was my twenty fourth birthday. Dan was scheduled to be in Connecticut over my birthday so we decided that I would travel with him! It has been an awesome trip. We flew into Hartford on Monday evening. While Dan was working on Tuesday, I had the opportunity to explore Hartford and find ways to occupy myself. Mom had been searching the area for some cool places to visit so I punched in the address to a shopping center into the GPS and headed to West Hartford. It was awesome! Great find, Mom! I was able to buy Great Expectations - Your all-in-one resource for pregnancy and childbirth. Not the Charles Dickens novel (like Dan thought I was talking about). I also had to buy a little something from the clearance rack at Janie and Jack's. I couldn't resist!


We went to downtown Boston for dinner. We didn't realize that we would be so close to the city! It was so awesome. I was really hoping for some seafood and the Barking Crab didn't disappoint. It was a little creepy at first but we soon got used to the lobster's antenna brushing against our arms and we cracked off it's claws. Eww! It tasted sooooo good!




You can see how excited I am. :o)



Us outside of the Barking Crab on the harbor in Boston. Happy birthday to me!

No comments: